11 Posts
scastel started a discussion
    1 Comment
scastel started a discussion
What is the top/sink color for this black vanity? - The description says that this vanity has a white integrated ceramic sink but the top looks black. So is this going to come with a white to... Read More
    1 Comment
scastel started a discussion
    Comment
scastel started a discussion
What is thermostatic? - Also, I haven't read good reviews on any mfrs LED lights. What makes them so short lived?
    1 Comment
scastel started a discussion
    1 Comment
scastel started a discussion
    4 Comments
scastel started a discussion
    1 Comment
scastel started a discussion
What is the thickness of this woven polyester rug? - Do you have any additional photos that allow viewers to get a better detail view of the texture of this rug?
    1 Comment
scastel started a discussion
How do you set the clock on this model. - I think I have tried everything. The manual says to press clock button for two seconds. there is no clock button on this model. There is o... Read More
    1 Comment
scastel started a discussion
low ceilings - Can't afford to raise the roof. How can I make the space look bigger and more open? Light colors? More windows?
    5 Comments
Show More Events...