18 Posts
scole115 started a discussion
What does eco friendly construction mean? - Does it have flame retardants in teh foam? I need mroe info. Thanks
    1 Comment
scole115 started a discussion
    Comment
scole115 started a discussion
Where can I get this wallpaper? - It is not available at the store noted. Thanks!
    1 Comment
scole115 started a discussion
Help! With my refridge/freezer wall! - Hi All- AS a long-time lurker I am reaching out for help. I like this look here: https://www.houzz.com/s/u=aHR0cDovL3d3dy5ob3V6ei5jb20vcGhvd... Read More
    7 Comments
scole115 started a discussion
Heater for canvas covered patio? - Hi- I have a concrete patio that I would like to heat so we can be more comfortable outside. I am a bit worried about the sunshade getting t... Read More
    Comment
scole115 started a discussion
front door to powder coat - I am looking for a door I can powder coat to match my garage door. I am building a very modern home and I want a plain, flat front door. No ... Read More
    1 Comment
scole115 started a discussion
1 Like    1 Comment
scole115 started a discussion
The Ceiling! - I LOVE this ceiling. What is it? Any specifics on the product?
    2 Comments
scole115 started a discussion
What is the white siding? - Hardie panels as well?
    2 Comments
scole115 started a discussion
2 different wall ovens? - Hi- I am a long time lurker and I am planning my dream kitchen! I am so excited and I dont want to screw anything up. I woudl love to have a... Read More
    1 Comment
Show More Events...