4 Posts
seabiscuit68 started a discussion
30" Induction Cooktop Advice - Hello, I currently have a smooth top electric cook top installed in a granite slab. The unit works as intended, I just hate electric cook to... Read More
1 Like    30 Comments
seabiscuit68 started a discussion
Double vs. Single Strength - Just want to check on something in a quote I received. Only 5 of the openings that I'm replacing have double strength glass listed. The othe... Read More
    3 Comments
seabiscuit68 started a discussion
Am I Going Insane? - Everywhere I look, I'm seeing quotes for windows ranging from $400 - $1000 for vinyl replacements. I live in MN and have gotten two quotes s... Read More
    43 Comments
seabiscuit68 started a discussion
Modulating Furnace Thermostat - I just purchased a Lennox SLP98 furnace (modulating with 98%+ efficiency). I have read mixed reports on the how this unit modulates. Some sa... Read More
    2 Comments