76 Posts
seydoux started a discussion
    1 Comment
seydoux started a discussion
I know I should remmeber the name - Southeast PA deciduous. I think it was in the pea family, I forgot to label it.
    3 Comments
seydoux started a discussion
did I forget I planted this? - is this a plant that has come back and I don't remember or a weed? The roots are very fibrous if that helps
1 Like    10 Comments
seydoux started a discussion
what is it - Southeastern PA I am sure it should not be up yet
    2 Comments
seydoux started a discussion
Gardening zones - The discussion of cold hardiness of a Magnolia brought a question to the fore that has often puzzled me. Gardening zones seem to be based up... Read More
    15 Comments
seydoux started a discussion
is this a cucumber magnolia seedling/ magnolia acuminata - It is fall and I am trying to decide which volunteers will be transplanted to my woods. Southeastern PA. I have an elderly one on the proper... Read More
    1 Comment
seydoux started a discussion
is this a cucumber magnolia seedling? - There are several of these near my magnolia acuminate. I am hoping they are free seedlings
    2 Comments
seydoux started a discussion
Help zucchini is dying - pictures attached
    1 Comment
seydoux started a discussion
what type of plant - I believe it is thistle, but is it the native thistle or the invasive Canadian one? South eastern Pa plan is 24 inches tall. flower is 1/2 i... Read More
    6 Comments
seydoux started a discussion
what shrub is this? - Small understory tree/ shrub, multi stemmed, Southeastern Pa at Welkinweir. It has a beautiful sweet odor.
    1 Comment
Show More Events...