4 Posts
sgergely started a discussion
French Interior Door to finished Basement - We are in the process of replacing our wood floors due to a water leak on our main floor, so we have the opportunity to make a few changes. ... Read More
    23 Comments
sgergely started a discussion
Thanks Squirrel - front door reveal - Thanks Squirrel and everyone else who gave me recommendations about sprucing up the front of my house. I tried to find the original post to ... Read More
    17 Comments
sgergely started a discussion
Cleaning White Baseboards - This is the first home that I have had that has white trim. Our previous house had wood trim. I am having a heck of a time keeping the baseb... Read More
1 Like    28 Comments
sgergely started a discussion
Cleaning Service - Holiday Tip - I contracted with a cleaning service a few months back for every two weeks (I clean the off week and in between). They have been doing a ter... Read More
    3 Comments