11 Posts
Shane Mel started a discussion
How should I finish the rail and stair treads? - Just remodeled the floors, painted walls. Carpet up the stairs is taupe. Not sure what to do with the rails and stair treads. What color? Al... Read More
    8 Comments
Shane Mel started a discussion
Need help identifying painting - Trying to find the artist or painting similar to this one.
    2 Comments
Shane Mel started a discussion
Large Wall art dilemma - Large Wall.. Should I use 2 paintings or 1? The wall has 14ft ceilings. If 2, how much spacing in between? Or hold paintings close?
4 Likes    49 Comments
Shane Mel started a discussion
Does anyone know what brand this cabinet is? - Someone photo shopped this awesome cabinet in my picture and I am not sure where it is from. Any ideas on brand of cabinet and painting??
    Comment
Shane Mel started a discussion
Need suggestions..empty back wall - The wall on either side of the large photograph seems like it is missing something. Debating about console tables, but I have another consol... Read More
    3 Comments
Shane Mel started a discussion
Need suggestions..empty back wall - The wall on either side of the large photograph seems like it is missing something. Debating about console tables, but I have another consol... Read More
    10 Comments
Shane Mel started a discussion
Need suggestions..empty back wall - The wall on either side of the large photograph seems like it is missing something. Debating about console tables, but I have another consol... Read More
    11 Comments
Shane Mel started a discussion
Need help picking out bathroom wallpaper to match vanity - I have a small formal powder room with 10ft ceilings, curved wall and wood floors. Love Kenneth James wallpaper, but can't decide which one ... Read More
1 Like    17 Comments
Shane Mel started a discussion
Paint- flat or egg shell - Building home. Just realized my painter used all FLAT in the entire home. They never asked me what type of paint I want..and it didn't occ... Read More
    1 Comment
Shane Mel started a discussion
Need help with gutter color and downspouts - Building Georgian style house, red brick, dark grey/black shingles, white trim, columns, dark bronze lanterns. What color should my gutters... Read More
    1 Comment
Show More Events...