109 Posts
Classic Comfort started a discussion
Best Siding Color + Trim Strategy for Pink Brick & Yellow Windows - Hi everyone — I’d really appreciate input from experienced painters and color professionals. We’re updating our exterior and working with pi... Read More
    3 Comments
Classic Comfort started a discussion
Three different window types, one open space-design to flow together? - Looking for your great ideas on how to dress our kitchen sink windows, bay windows, and family room so that they complement each other? Als... Read More
    9 Comments
Classic Comfort started a discussion
Window treatments that don't hide the new header - What would you suggest for my office and dining room windows that are on either side of my front door? Looking for privacy especially at ni... Read More
    4 Comments
Classic Comfort started a discussion
Beautiful! Coffee table? - I've been looking for a simple solid wood coffee table. Where did you find the one for the family room please? Thanks so much!
    Comment
Classic Comfort started a discussion
Could I rearrange this bathroom to have a double vanity? - My girls' bathroom needs new everything, as all things are falling apart with some original parts from the mid 90s. It currently has pocket... Read More
    30 Comments
Classic Comfort started a discussion
beautiful deck! - What size is your deck please? Trying to determine the right dimensions for seating and spacing. Thank you!
    Comment
Classic Comfort started a discussion
Too much to have dining room shelves the length of the table? - My dining room is 11’6” wide (along the window), 13’6” long, 8’6” high (102”) with a 6” old tray ceiling on top. I have a 8’ table found at... Read More
    16 Comments
Classic Comfort started a discussion
Love the chair! - Where did you find the dining chairs please? Thank you!
    Comment
Classic Comfort started a discussion
what color or brand is this stone? - I have a similar brick home and love this patio! I'd appreciate knowing the color and brand of the paver, wall, and coping! Thanks so much... Read More
    Comment
Classic Comfort started a discussion
Patio Design Help: window wells - Hello, We are tearing out our 1997 deck and adding a patio but struggling with the design. I paid someone for a design, however we don't l... Read More
    3 Comments
Show More Events...