8 Posts
Diane Neeves started a discussion
Radiant heated concrete flooring - bronze - I have a home with a water heated concrete floor stained in a bronze orange. Add the knotty pine cabinets and I'm seeing orange everywhere. ... Read More
    4 Comments
Diane Neeves started a discussion
    Comment
Diane Neeves started a discussion
    1 Comment
Diane Neeves started a discussion
    Comment
Diane Neeves started a discussion
    Comment
Diane Neeves started a discussion
Concrete flooring - Could you provide any information on the floor? It looks like concrete. Was it a one or two color process? I love the color. Was there muc... Read More
2 Likes    Comment
Diane Neeves started a discussion
Lighting Help - I have a 48x96 in island and am looking for lighting ideas. I have an open concept living space and the 48" range hood centers with th... Read More
    Comment
Diane Neeves started a discussion
    1 Comment