6 Posts
sherrylois started a discussion
BM Stratford Blue vs Blue Nova - Hi - looking for a sophisticated color for my powder room. Any intel on BM Stratford Blue vs Blue Nova? I have been staring at the samples t... Read More
    1 Comment
sherrylois started a discussion
Moen Align: solid build? - Hi - does anyone have experience with the Moen Align bathroom faucet line? I'm looking to make sure it has a solid/well-built feel before pu... Read More
    1 Comment
sherrylois started a discussion
Advice for good quality/heavy bathroom faucet - I am trying to order my powder room faucet online (out of necessity), but want to be sure it has a very nice feel to it. I'm looking for som... Read More
    6 Comments
sherrylois started a discussion
Advice - can I use small herringbone tile for a powder room floor? - Hi - I love the look of small white herringbone tile on the floor. It is textured but not plain. Can I use this on a powder room floor or wi... Read More
    2 Comments
sherrylois started a discussion
Tile advice for powder room - I have my heart set on an interesting tile for my 4.5' x 4.5' foot powder room. I had wanted a small white herringbone with white grout look... Read More
    4 Comments
sherrylois started a discussion
Bathroom Vanity Size - Hi, I'm redoing my powder room which is 4.5 feet x 4.5 feet. The current vanity is an old desk so it is very open. I'm trying to determine w... Read More
    14 Comments