13 Posts
simasa started a discussion
    Comment
simasa started a discussion
    Comment
simasa started a discussion
Tub - Would u please tell me where can I get the tub? Thanks
    Comment
simasa started a discussion
    3 Comments
simasa started a discussion
    2 Comments
simasa started a discussion
Need help with my master bathroom - I am ready to remodel the master bathroom and i need Help with it. I like Modern look. any idea? I can relocate the fixture if its necessay.... Read More
    6 Comments
simasa started a discussion
    2 Comments
simasa started a discussion
HELP : Desperate for idea - This is the front yard of my house. I want /need to change it. Looking for some idea. Please Help
    13 Comments
simasa started a discussion
Need help with front yard landscaping - I live in south Florida and dont know much about plants . I just purchased this house . I know I love tropical and luches gardens but dont k... Read More
    5 Comments
simasa started a discussion
1 Like    2 Comments
Show More Events...