12 Posts
slaken started a discussion
bistro set - Love the adorable bistro set! Could you tell me where you purchased? Thanks.
    3 Comments
slaken started a discussion
Backsplash - Hi! Love love love this kitchen. I saw where you said the backsplash was Emser tile in Fog. But when I looked on their website, nothing c... Read More
    1 Comment
slaken started a discussion
Floors - Hi! I love how your basement floor looks! You said it was the Allure Teak from Home Depot. . .is that a click together plank or the grip-s... Read More
    1 Comment
slaken started a discussion
    1 Comment
slaken started a discussion
Floors - What product did you use on the floor? Thanks
    Comment
slaken started a discussion
1 Like    Comment
slaken started a discussion
    1 Comment
slaken started a discussion
    Comment
slaken started a discussion
1 Like    1 Comment
slaken started a discussion
I love the color scheme! - Can you tell me what the counters are and what the wall color is? I love how you could add your own colors to this using towels, etc.
    Comment
Show More Events...