40 Posts
Shannan Penna started a discussion
add cart button - Hi I contacted HOUZZ directly and they said this is on the part of the seller. You need to click something to allow the add to cart button t... Read More
    1 Comment
Shannan Penna started a discussion
Available??? - When can I purchase this table...? It won't let me add it online. The Add to Cart button is faded so I can't click it.
    1 Comment
Shannan Penna started a discussion
table with 1 glass piece - trying to buy this table and it says there are 2 left... but it won't let me add to cart... any help??
    2 Comments
Shannan Penna started a discussion
when will this be in stock? - I wrote you a couple months ago and you said it would be in stock in march and its now almost may... any chance its coming back soon? thank... Read More
    2 Comments
Shannan Penna started a discussion
Moon chair - When will this be in stock?? thanks!
    1 Comment
Shannan Penna started a discussion
Suar stools - Hi I am interested in purchasing there Suar bar table but you are out of stock on the stools... Im wondering if these stools will match well... Read More
    3 Comments
Shannan Penna started a discussion
How was the pathway done? - What are the stones?
    Comment
Shannan Penna started a discussion
Hi what is the hardscape? - Hardscape material please?
    Comment
Shannan Penna started a discussion
What is the stone around the pool and jacuzzi ? - What is the stone color and type around pool? Thanks!
    Comment
Shannan Penna started a discussion
LIGHTING PENDANTS?? - WHO MAKES THEM OR WHERE CAN I FIND THEM? THANKS!
    4 Comments
Show More Events...