12 Posts
smr89 started a discussion
Need help with kitchen cabinet/crown moulding dilemma - We have a filler board between the top of our cabinets and our crown moulding, and I am unsure of what color to paint it. Do I go with crow... Read More
    6 Comments
smr89 started a discussion
Copper sink powder room help! - We are renovating our home, and I just purchased a copper top vanity for our powder room. I plan to pain the wall behind the vanity Farrow ... Read More
    14 Comments
smr89 started a discussion
availability - when will this product be available? 3-9122-4-285
    1 Comment
smr89 started a discussion
Recommendations for 36" induction cooktop, wall double ovens - Will be renovating entire kitchen, plan to get 36" induction cooktop. Anyone care to share experiences, good or bad, with theirs? Loo... Read More
    19 Comments
smr89 started a discussion
need advice for big reno - Just beginning demo for big renovation. So many questions! I currently have a wall oven and micro/convection above it. I would like to ha... Read More
    10 Comments
smr89 started a discussion
big reno about to start-question on mixing finished - we are close to beginning a fairly big addition and reno. My question is about finishes-should they match throughout entire house? For exa... Read More
    4 Comments
smr89 started a discussion
Room dimension - What are the dimensions of this room?
4 Likes    1 Comment
smr89 started a discussion
    3 Comments
smr89 started a discussion
Need design/layout suggestions for reno and addition - We are in the planning stages of a renovation and addition to our house, and would love feedback on the drawing that we have. The kitchen w... Read More
    4 Comments
smr89 started a discussion
Need suggestions for 1st drawing for new kitchen reno/addition - We will be starting a large reno/addition soon, and I would appreciate input on the proposed layout. I would like the island to be free of a... Read More
1 Like    Comment
Show More Events...