82 Posts
Susan Davis started a discussion
Countertop best choice - I am installing new countertops, going from tile and formidable to Quartz. But I am intrigued by Dekton. But it can chip on the edges. Howev... Read More
    4 Comments
Susan Davis started a discussion
Sofa pillow design help - Need pillows for sofa and chairs in Tradit Traditional living room.
    7 Comments
Susan Davis started a discussion
ordered furniture, came in damaged!b - I ordered two Universal Night stands in May. The both have damage; one on the top and one on the side and back. They are going to try and ... Read More
    14 Comments
Susan Davis started a discussion
summer mantel suggestions. - Would like to give mantel a softer look fit the summer. Would like to keep the glass candle holders for practical purposes such as occasion... Read More
    9 Comments
Susan Davis started a discussion
silver or gold floor lamp - Cannot decide between silver or gold finish for floor lamp on great room. Lamp will go on right side of chair. Opinions
    13 Comments
Susan Davis started a discussion
kitchen cabinet/niche design options - I would like to remove the doors of this over the microwave cabinet and use it as a design niche in the kitchen. Opinions, ideas, bad idea?
    28 Comments
Susan Davis started a discussion
lamps for traditional bedroom - Natural Choice on walls, Cloud white trim, bed skirt lattice pattern in lime green, off white, and grey. Opinions and suggestions appreciat... Read More
1 Like    95 Comments
Susan Davis started a discussion
Solution needed to prevent sun from fading sofa. - I have a walk thru living room size 18' long x 11.6' wide. The TV is on the longest wall and the sofa is opposite it on the window wall. T... Read More
    18 Comments
Susan Davis started a discussion
who manufactures the chandelier! Beautiful room. - Need a big chandelier for tall ceiling open concept dining living room.
    2 Comments
Susan Davis started a discussion
basic master bedroom need pizazz! - I have a traditional Master bedroom with dark furnishings. The only natural light is from the French Door and the room faces due West. The s... Read More
    49 Comments
Show More Events...