14 Posts
sriger started a discussion
stove sticking out too far? - Our countertops are 24 5/8" deep. We need a new stove and the one I am looking at is 29 1/4" deep. will that stick out too much?... Read More
    2 Comments
sriger started a discussion
which white countertop and tile? - The countertop is currently unfilled travertine.It has little pits in it which are a pain to clean. The floor is also travertine (pinky bei... Read More
1 Like    4 Comments
sriger started a discussion
    2 Comments
sriger started a discussion
Pure white or blizzard counters with maple cabinets? - My kitchen is dark, no windows, so I want to use a light color on the countertops to open up the space (and replace the splotchy travertine,... Read More
1 Like    5 Comments
sriger started a discussion
what color countertop and backsplash on maple cabinets? - I am stuck with maple cabinets and travertine countertops and backsplash. I want to change the countertops, backsplash, and floors. There ... Read More
    11 Comments
sriger started a discussion
color of light - Does this produce white light or warm light? What color is the edging?
    3 Comments
sriger started a discussion
Color of light - how do i order the warm color version?
    Comment
sriger started a discussion
    1 Comment
sriger started a discussion
    Comment
sriger started a discussion
color of frame - I'm trying to match a "cinnamon cherry" vanity. Wpuld this wood match? Can you send me a close up of the frame?
    Comment
Show More Events...