7 Posts
Summer Dickey started a discussion
What is the name of this succulent? - - What is the exact name of this succulent? - How should I best care for it? - Is this plant better indoors or outdoors (I live in Tennessee... Read More
    6 Comments
Summer Dickey started a discussion
What type of succulent is this? - - What is the exact name of this succulent? - How should I best care for it? - Is this plant better indoors or outdoors (I live in Tennessee... Read More
    7 Comments
Summer Dickey started a discussion
What type of succulent do I have? - I have three of these! - What is the exact name of this succulent? - How should I best care for it? - Is this plant better indoors or outdoo... Read More
    3 Comments
Summer Dickey started a discussion
What is the name of this succulent? - - What is the exact name of this succulent? - How should I best care for it? - Is this plant better indoors or outdoors (I live in Tennessee... Read More
    10 Comments
Summer Dickey started a discussion
Help, my succulent is dying! - A few questions: - What is this exact type of succulent? - How should I best care for it? - Is this plant better indoors or outdoors (I live... Read More
    2 Comments
Summer Dickey started a discussion
Help bring my succulent back to life! - What is this exact type of succulent? And how should I best care for it? Also wondering if this plant is better indoors or outdoors (I live... Read More
    2 Comments
Summer Dickey started a discussion
What type of succulent do I have? - What is this exact type of succulent? And how should I best care for it? Also wondering if this plant is better indoors or outdoors (I live... Read More
    1 Comment