12 Posts
summerlx started a discussion
Where in SF Bay Area I can buy dwarf Loropetalum - I would like to buy some dark red or purple leaves dwarf (under 4' and under 2') Loropetalum. But I could fine any. The nurseries I went are... Read More
    Comment
summerlx started a discussion
Avocado in a bottomless planter? - I am thinking of planting a dwaf avocado (little Cado or Stewart) tree at the corner of the fence next to grass. I an build a bottomless pla... Read More
    5 Comments
summerlx started a discussion
Moving my 1 year old citrus trees to bottomless planter - I am planning to Move my 1 year old citrus trees (kumquat and Kishu mandarin tree) to 2x2 bottomless planters (one per planter). I bought th... Read More
    20 Comments
summerlx started a discussion
Move kamquat and kishu to my newr raised bed? - I am at San Francisco Bay Area (Menlo park). I bought the 1 year old kamquat and kishu last spring (March or April 2016). They both are in a... Read More
    12 Comments
summerlx started a discussion
Dying yellow leaves mandarin and kumquat - I planted the 1 year old Kishu and kumquat from four growers in January. They were pretty happy till last 2 months. I am at Northern Califor... Read More
    7 Comments
summerlx started a discussion
Could you please check the steps on planting citrus in container? - I am going to plant my 1 year old kishu and kumquat from four winds grower in containers this Friday. I have been reading a lot and have re... Read More
    19 Comments
summerlx started a discussion
5-1-1 for citrus: ingredients and method ? - I have a kishu and kumquat 1 year old tree to plant in the container. After reading 2 days with my limited spare time, I am not very confide... Read More
    1 Comment
summerlx started a discussion
Overwhelmed and need help with planting mandarins and kumquat - I am very new on planting fruit/citrus trees. I have bought a Meyer lemon a week ago and planted close to the south facing fence with my hou... Read More
    5 Comments
summerlx started a discussion
How close can a citrus tree be to stone fruit tree? - I am in Northern California. I saw my neighbor has a citrus tree 10-11' tall (upright, no leaves hanging to my yard, it is about 6 years old... Read More
    13 Comments
summerlx started a discussion
How close can a stone fruit tree be to a citrus? - I am in Northern California. I saw my neighbor has a citrus tree 10-11' tall (upright, no leaves hanging to my yard, it is about 6 years o... Read More
    5 Comments
Show More Events...