6 Posts
sums4you started a discussion
Need honest opinions on dining room - Just purchased a new dining room table and chairs yesterday and purchased the dining settee on wayfair. How does it look?
4 Likes    91 Comments
sums4you started a discussion
Need dining room suggestions please - Hello! I bought a dining room settee and my dining room chandelier and would love some suggestions on what table to put with these items as ... Read More
    5 Comments
sums4you started a discussion
Need dining room suggestions please - Hello! I bought a dining room settee and my dining room chandelier and would love some suggestions on what table to put with these items as ... Read More
    6 Comments
sums4you started a discussion
Advice on drapes please ! - What kind of drapes? What color? Should I match the drapes with the couch? Plain or pattern drapes? I was thinking pinch pleated but I'm ope... Read More
    5 Comments
sums4you started a discussion
Need your help completing this room, please. - I appreciate all your advice and feedback. I would love to finish this room ASAP. I'm obviously going for a "glam" look here but not sure of... Read More
2 Likes    36 Comments
sums4you started a discussion
Entryway area. What does it need? - I just stenciled my entryway but I feel like it's missing something. Maybe a pop of color. Looking for suggestions into jazzing this up and ... Read More
1 Like    26 Comments