Sign In
Join as a Pro
History of Houzz
FIND PROFESSIONALS
DESIGN & RENOVATION
Architects
Bathroom Renovators
Architectural Designers
Design & Construction
Home Builders
Interior Designers & Decorators
Joinery & Cabinet Makers
Kitchen Designers & Renovators
GARDEN & OUTDOORS
Decks, Patios & Structures
Fencing & Gates
Garden & Landscape Supplies
Landscape Architects & Designers
Landscape Contractors
Pools & Spas
HOME IMPROVEMENT
Carpenters
Lighting
Stone, Pavers & Concrete
Home Stylists & Property Staging
Tile, Stone & Benchtops
Windows
Furniture & Home Decor
Building Supplies
Kitchen & Bath Fixtures
HOME SERVICES
Cleaners & Removalists
Electricians
Furniture Restoration
Heating & Air Conditioning
Painting & Wallpaper
Plumbers
Roofing & Gutters
Other Contractors
STORIES
STORIES FROM HOUZZ
Houzz Tours
Kitchens
Bathrooms
More Rooms
Decorating
Outdoor Living
Renovating
Architecture
Fun Houzz
Most Popular
Life
Houzz TV
HOUZZ RESEARCH
HOUZZ TV
ADVICE
HOUZZ DISCUSSIONS
Design Dilemma
Before & After
Polls
Kitchens
Living Rooms
Gardens
Bathrooms
Renovating
Home Decorating
Flooring
Exterior
Building a home
Suzanne Browning
Ideabooks
Activity
Activity
Comments
Posts
Reviews
3 Posts
24 February 2018
Suzanne Browning
started a discussion
Blue bathroom decor -
I just painted this small bathroom blue. I love the color! but I'd love to bring a little more color into the room. I love the way this pill...
Read More
Like
2 Comments
See
2
more comments
Sign Up to Comment
3 August 2017
Suzanne Browning
started a discussion
Easy updates for this 70's home exterior? -
How can we update this house on a budget? We've removed the arbor vitaes and paved the driveway :) Will need a new roof in a few years... ar...
Read More
1 Like
23 Comments
See
23
more comments
Sign Up to Comment
3 August 2017
Suzanne Browning
started a discussion
Concrete color recommendations for 70's front porch facelift -
I'm updating my 1979 front porch. I've replaced the 70's front door and ambler sidelights with a custom stained knotty elder door (before),(...
Read More
1 Like
1 Comment
See
1
more comment
Sign Up to Comment