8 Posts
tapelian started a discussion
Fire pit design and seating - How far away should the seating be built from the fire pit? We are building a concrete seating bench and will have a square fire pit.
    2 Comments
tapelian started a discussion
1 Like    1 Comment
tapelian started a discussion
Kitchen..before and after - I am so pleased with the kitchen remodel so I had to share the before and after pictures
5 Likes    24 Comments
tapelian started a discussion
Granite - Is it blue persa?
1 Like    2 Comments
tapelian started a discussion
    Comment
tapelian started a discussion
Dear HighCraft Builders..what color and make is the backsplash tile? - You answered that the granite was blue persa and that is what I have selected for my kitchen. Now I need to find the right color for the bac... Read More
    1 Comment
tapelian started a discussion
    2 Comments
tapelian started a discussion
Kitchen floors - Hi. I am going to remodel my kitchen but want to know about flooring. Should I install flooring, then place appliances and cabinets on it or... Read More
    12 Comments