13 Posts
Tara Cramer started a discussion
Wood beams - Hi, I live in Boca Raton and would like to add wood beams. Are these real or faux?
    1 Comment
Tara Cramer started a discussion
Lamps - Love the lamps...where can I find them?
    Comment
Tara Cramer started a discussion
Tiles - Love the Spanish tiles. Who is the source?
    Comment
Tara Cramer started a discussion
Paint/manufacturer - Hi, love the creamy neutral paint color throughout. Who is the manufacturer and color?
1 Like    Comment
Tara Cramer started a discussion
Paint color/manufacturer - Paint color/manufacturer?
3 Likes    1 Comment
Tara Cramer started a discussion
Wall sconces - Can you tell me manufacturer of wall sconces?
    Comment
Tara Cramer started a discussion
Paint color - Love the turquoise accent color...do you know manufacturer/paint color?
    Comment
Tara Cramer started a discussion
Storage - Where can I buy these colorful storage units?
    Comment
Tara Cramer started a discussion
Cabinet hardware - Who is the manufacturer of the cabinet hardware/back plates?
    Comment
Tara Cramer started a discussion
Cabinet Hardware - Who is the manufacturer of the cabinet hardware?
1 Like    1 Comment
Show More Events...