5 Posts
tarheelsol started a discussion
Two part question: vermin poop and missing anoles - Charlotte, NC I have two issues I am wondering if anyone can help with: 1- Our massive tribe of comical anoles (small lizards) seem to have... Read More
1 Like    7 Comments
tarheelsol started a discussion
dchall, we need your help! - Hi dchall, zone 7b/8a Charlotte, NC Fescue. I have greatly improved my front turf/soil, by following your wise suggestions. So, thank you... Read More
    Comment
tarheelsol started a discussion
Basically, Poa Annua… is cough, a SLUT! - All of my funny comments have been deleted in order to format to the site's character limit. Bottom Line, Herbie Husker is backing dchall! ... Read More
    1 Comment
tarheelsol started a discussion
Wish I didn't learn that herbicides don't kill weed seeds - (Zone 7B-Charlotte, NC-fescue and/or poa annua) I wish I never experienced the revelation that herbicides don’t kill weed seeds. Ignorance…... Read More
1 Like    8 Comments
tarheelsol started a discussion
Obsession with Lawn Care Forum has turned me into neighborhood freak! - Charlotte, NC zone 7B transitional Fescue blend of tall and fine Summer/Fall is hot and humid. Front Turf approximately 3,000 s.f. Back tu... Read More
    14 Comments