10 Posts
tckemly started a discussion
    Comment
tckemly started a discussion
    1 Comment
tckemly started a discussion
    1 Comment
tckemly started a discussion
Counter top - What material is the counter top?
    1 Comment
tckemly started a discussion
How large is the art work and what is it. - How large is the art work and what is it.
    1 Comment
tckemly started a discussion
Help find a Mc Creary sectional sofa in Florida - I bought a huge sectional in Conn. now living in Florida , Naples, and I cannot find out where to buy the same large sofa, it was a Mc Crear... Read More
    1 Comment
tckemly started a discussion
Help find a Mc Creary sectional sofa in Florida - I bought a huge sectional in Conn. now living in Florida , Naples, and I cannot find out where to buy the same large sofa, it was a Mc Crear... Read More
    1 Comment
tckemly started a discussion
Paint color - What is the paint color
1 Like    4 Comments
tckemly started a discussion
1 Like    22 Comments
tckemly started a discussion
Dated room - Bought a house furnished, would like to keep this leather sofa, but the color screams 60's is there any way to make this room look new.
    1 Comment