61 Posts
tcufrog started a discussion
vanity wall sconces size - I’m remodeling a bathroom and am trying to pick wall sconces to flank an oval pivot mirror. Is there a rule of thumb for how tall the wall s... Read More
    2 Comments
tcufrog started a discussion
designing an accessible bathroom - My mother-in-law lives with us and is getting older. One of the reasons why we chose this house is because right next to the kitchen there'... Read More
    12 Comments
tcufrog started a discussion
GE Cafe white question - Right now I debating between getting the GE Cafe double-door double oven and a GE Cafe microwave in white or stainless steel. I was wonderi... Read More
    4 Comments
tcufrog started a discussion
Need modular sofa suggestions.. - We have an attic conversion room that we're trying to make into a hangout room for our kids and their friends. Because there are steep eave... Read More
    Comment
tcufrog started a discussion
Would it look bad if I increased the height of my island? - I am doing a partial remodel of my kitchen. The bank of cabinets with the glass fronted cabinet will stay but I will be replacing the island... Read More
    32 Comments
tcufrog started a discussion
Asko and Beco dishwashers - In February, I ordered 2 Bosch 800 panel-ready dishwashers. The appliance store I'm working with keeps getting conflicting info about when ... Read More
    2 Comments
tcufrog started a discussion
stand alone ice makers - We are trying to decide whether or not to install one during our kitchen remodel. If you have one, do you use it? Was it worth it? How mu... Read More
    3 Comments
tcufrog started a discussion
Need sink recommendations... - I'm getting overwhelmed by sink choices. I'm trying to choose a 32" double bowl stainless sink. The kitchen will be traditional and I... Read More
    11 Comments
tcufrog started a discussion
Need countertop advice... - Yesterday, I had the initial design meeting with my designer and my contractor. I've hired a designer to design the layout and help choose ... Read More
    28 Comments
tcufrog started a discussion
Bertazzoni appliances - My kitchen remodeling bid just came back with all Bertazonni appliances. I was wondering if anyone had any feedback regarding them. I have ... Read More
    9 Comments
Show More Events...