11 Posts
tg1960 started a discussion
Need help to finish foyer. - Please help with rug, table and any other ideas you may have to finish my foyer. This is a contemporary beach. I'm having a hard time choosi... Read More
1 Like    6 Comments
tg1960 started a discussion
Need help with what type of area rug for living room? - Please help with ideas for a large area rug 10' x '14 or 12' x '15. Do I go lighter or darker with a light/medium gray sectional couch and l... Read More
1 Like    12 Comments
tg1960 started a discussion
Need help with large TV wall. - Any ideas on what to add to this wall with the large TV? Console underneath? A floating cabinet? Something under the TV and a bookshelf to t... Read More
    3 Comments
tg1960 started a discussion
Where can I find this bookcase? - Is anyone familiar with the bookcase in this photo and where I might be able to purchase it? Thank you so much!
    2 Comments
tg1960 started a discussion
Need help with chandelier over dining table - Would like ideas for what type of contemporary chandelier to hang over large unique table with shells under glass top. Table is in open kit... Read More
    13 Comments
tg1960 started a discussion
    1 Comment
tg1960 started a discussion
Help with table and rug for beach house foyer - Table or no table under large mirror and what type of rug? All suggestions appreciated!
    3 Comments
tg1960 started a discussion
Where to purchase this rug? - I believe this is a Pottery Barn rug, but I can't find it online. Does anyone know the name of the rug? Thank you so much!
    Comment
tg1960 started a discussion
Where to purchase this rug? - Does anyone know where to purchase this rug or a rug similar in color?
    3 Comments
tg1960 started a discussion
Need help on bedding type, color & lamps. - Navy accent wall and other walls are a China white. May change headboard to a linen colored upholstered tall headboard. Need help with type... Read More
    2 Comments
Show More Events...