34 Posts
thepond2007 started a discussion
Houzz has lost all previous GardenWeb saved clippings!!! - I'm so disappointed to lose my saved clippings. I haven't done much since the take-over, but I thought EVERYTHING was coming to houzz.
    4 Comments
thepond2007 started a discussion
I'm so lost! I want to find forum discussion on Dishwashers. - GW Home building forums have really changed. I don't think I'm logged in anymore, just linked to Facebook. How do I find Appliance discussio... Read More
    2 Comments
thepond2007 started a discussion
Need help! Research New Washer, Bravos is totally trashed. - So confused, so many conflicting opinions. It truly sounds like new machines are only lasting 5 years. Anyone with a 15+ track record doesn'... Read More
    13 Comments
thepond2007 started a discussion
Trashing "Bravos" washer, Need help choosing another :-( - So confused, so many conflicting opinions. It truly sounds like new machines are only lasting 5 years. Anyone with a 15+ track record doesn'... Read More
    3 Comments
thepond2007 started a discussion
Great Room, with stuff from my own storage...better? - (my other post was getting bogged down with my 'worse' photos, but it's still me!) I think it has shaped up better. May be on the right trac... Read More
    26 Comments
thepond2007 started a discussion
Would you look at furniture Layout? Thanks - I posted a while back and got some great tips for arranging furniture in our Great Room. It's sort of long, and over large. I wanted to make... Read More
    15 Comments
thepond2007 started a discussion
Can you look at our wood floor layout/direction/pattern? - Argh! It seems that our floor can go either way, it won't matter, because the floor joists underneath go both ways! I can't figure out whic... Read More
    11 Comments
thepond2007 started a discussion
Can you look at our wood floor layout/direction/pattern? - Argh! It seems that our floor can go either way, it won't matter, because the floor joists underneath go both ways! I can't figure out whic... Read More
    2 Comments
thepond2007 started a discussion
Need ideas/pix-furniture arrange to make 2 rooms in 1 great room - Hi, I have never been creative with furniture arranging. Plus we always struggled to fit our things in odd living rooms. Now we have remode... Read More
    8 Comments
thepond2007 started a discussion
Siding 2 story house: Should it be different on basement? - We never really thought about it. Planned to put all hardiplank, then paint our house, main floor w/ walkout basement. There is a mainfloor ... Read More
    5 Comments
Show More Events...