12 Posts
Tiffandrew-So.CA/9b started a discussion
What is the multi-toned plant in the picture? - What beautiful work you do! May I ask what is the beautiful multi-toned grass looking plant? Thank you!
    Comment
Tiffandrew-So.CA/9b started a discussion
Palm variety left of stairs? - What a gorgeous landscape design, I love everything about it! I'm curious as to the lush palm to the left of the stairs, it looks bigger th... Read More
    2 Comments
Tiffandrew-So.CA/9b started a discussion
Love this! I'm curious about the dimensions? - Also is this a spool or a pool? Thank you for sharing, beautiful work!
    Comment
Tiffandrew-So.CA/9b started a discussion
Beautiful combination! - What is the type of ruffly succulent below the kangaroo paws? Thank you!
    Comment
Tiffandrew-So.CA/9b started a discussion
Fall Dahlia blooms - Spartacus 2. Snowbound 3. Dark side of the sun 4. Unknown burgundy The first 3 were new dahlias to me this year. I'm thinking of adding for... Read More
4 Likes    14 Comments
Tiffandrew-So.CA/9b started a discussion
Dark side of the sun - Not the type of dahlia I typically go for, but I couldn't help myself with the dark foliage and orange flower with Halloween coming up! I or... Read More
    2 Comments
Tiffandrew-So.CA/9b started a discussion
First Dragon Fruit Flower - My husband has been slowly acquiring dragon fruit plants and we finally got our first flower! We attempted to pollinate it ourselves with a ... Read More
    7 Comments
Tiffandrew-So.CA/9b started a discussion
Pretty in Pink Eden - Here's a third year Pretty in Pink Eden. I have two that I'm attempting to train around a window. They are climbing slowly but surely. I've ... Read More
7 Likes    25 Comments
Tiffandrew-So.CA/9b started a discussion
Has anyone grown Crocosmia Emberglow? - I saw pictures online and it looks beautiful! I'm looking to add more orange hued plants onto my slope and I think this would be perfect. Wh... Read More
    4 Comments
Tiffandrew-So.CA/9b started a discussion
Lady of Shalott - A couple of pictures of one of my favorite David Austin roses. She is a reliable bloomer in Southern California.
13 Likes    24 Comments
Show More Events...