40 Posts
Dave Vadney started a discussion
Need color ideas - I would like to add color to my porch. The large urn, the chair and the two small pots. Any ideas?
    8 Comments
Dave Vadney started a discussion
Door color again - Just wanted to get the consensus. Should I just go with a white door? I know we were running a few colors around and I'm finally getting aro... Read More
    16 Comments
Dave Vadney started a discussion
Back deck privacy fence ideas - I have a 30 deck in the yard that is attached to my pool. I stripped four coats of solid stain off down to the bare wood and the rails as we... Read More
    19 Comments
Dave Vadney started a discussion
door color ideas - Hoping to get a few more ideas on Door, urn and chair paint color. Come on you pros. I need some cool ideas
    21 Comments
Dave Vadney started a discussion
Need help with door color - I was hoping someone could help me with a new color for my door. Also my urn and chair on the porch. Disregard my landscaping as I'm working... Read More
    22 Comments
Dave Vadney started a discussion
Need Ideas on my daughter's new home - My daughter recently purchased this home in New York and of course I will be doing the work for her. This house looks pretty challenging. Ne... Read More
    17 Comments
Dave Vadney started a discussion
My neighbor's house - My neighbor asked me if I was interested in painting the aluminum siding on her house and her garage. As you can see the house is almost all... Read More
    39 Comments
Dave Vadney started a discussion
Suggestions for trim - I lost my original posts for this. I recently painted my house. I did the trim in Sherman Williams iron ore and feel maybe I should have don... Read More
    98 Comments
Dave Vadney started a discussion
Any ideas on making this pop. - After all this painting I did this spring my house doesn't seem to pop like I wish it would. Perhaps with the flowers pots, a color for the ... Read More
    12 Comments
Dave Vadney started a discussion
need stain ideas - Going to stain my friend's deck in semi solid stain. His deck is a little confusing with the pergola. He wants the rails a different color t... Read More
    5 Comments
Show More Events...