42 Posts
titian1 10b Sydney started a discussion
A medium to dark pink rose that can take heat and humidity? - I'm looking for recommendations for a rose that will go in a sunny spot against a sandstone wall. I have Schone Maid in the middle (pale pin... Read More
    31 Comments
titian1 10b Sydney started a discussion
Sweet Chariot. What an amazing miniature rose - I received this rose (bred by Ralph Moore) as a bare root two months ago, potted it up and already it's putting on quite a display. Little f... Read More
    10 Comments
titian1 10b Sydney started a discussion
Another wanting help with her wishlist - Hi everyone, I'm looking at ordering 7 or 8 roses and have shortlisted the following, and would be very grateful to hear people's experience... Read More
    9 Comments
titian1 10b Sydney started a discussion
Beautiful photos of a rose garden - I woke at 12am, and haven't been able to get back to sleep. Reading old posts, I stumbled on a member at HMF with a garden in northern Ital... Read More
1 Like    13 Comments
titian1 10b Sydney started a discussion
Has anyone grown Ultraviolet, a Kordes rose? - A supplier here is offering it and the colour looks fabulous, but although HMF has it listed, there are no comments or photos. https://www.... Read More
    8 Comments
titian1 10b Sydney started a discussion
Does anyone grow Lioness rose? - I am thinking of purchasing it, and would love to know people's experience. There is nothing on HMF.
1 Like    16 Comments
titian1 10b Sydney started a discussion
A Question for Ingrid - Hi Ingrid, I know you've said previously that Wild Edric is almost all rugosa. I just want to be sure as the rugosas in my garden haven't be... Read More
2 Likes    29 Comments
titian1 10b Sydney started a discussion
Small shrubs and perennials for a formal space in a warm climate? - I have an area in my garden that is surrounded (almost) on three sides by an evergreen hedge. Inside the hedge, the beds are lined with box.... Read More
5 Likes    10 Comments
titian1 10b Sydney started a discussion
Some photos of my garden - Here are a few photos from the last couple of days. Jacaranda taken in the evening Rest to follow
20 Likes    32 Comments
titian1 10b Sydney started a discussion
Bark splitting - Help! - I had noticed that the bark had split on an old cane of Mutabilis, which was planted 7 years ago, but today I saw that the splitting is quit... Read More
    14 Comments
Show More Events...