9 Posts
Tl Cheung started a discussion
ice maker? - Does this come with an ice maker?
    6 Comments
Tl Cheung started a discussion
9 foot ceiling? - Will this work with a 9"foot ceiling?
    2 Comments
Tl Cheung started a discussion
Wall mounted? - Will this work as a wall mounted instead of as an island?
    1 Comment
Tl Cheung started a discussion
Will this hood work with a 9" ceiling? - Will this hood work with a 9" ceiling?
    1 Comment
Tl Cheung started a discussion
Does this pattern come in regular gloss? - I love the pattern but not the matte finish.
    1 Comment
Tl Cheung started a discussion
can you list how many sqft are sold per unit? - It's not clear how much tile should be ordered for an area. In my case 50 sqft.
2 Likes    1 Comment
Tl Cheung started a discussion
Not clear what quantity this is sold as - How much would I need to purchase for 50 sqft?
2 Likes    1 Comment
Tl Cheung started a discussion
how much to order? - I need 50 feet of this tile but the add to cart button is unit is unclear. How many feet per unit?
2 Likes    3 Comments
Tl Cheung started a discussion
does anyone know where to buy these knife magnetics? - I saw these in an apartment in Paris and would love some for my kitchen.
    1 Comment