206 Posts
todancewithwolves started a discussion
Pipeline Swallowtails - Raise of hands for those who live in California and had Pipevine Swallowtails this year. I've had my calif pipevine plant for nearly 6 year... Read More
    1 Comment
todancewithwolves started a discussion
I'm back! - Hi Cottage friends, I had a heck of a time trying to navigate through the new Garden Web forum. I miss the old forum layout, which was much ... Read More
    4 Comments
todancewithwolves started a discussion
Decline of Monarchs in Walnut Creek, CA - Seems every year I see less and less Monarchs passing through my neck of the woods. This year I spotted one male, he left after a week. Freq... Read More
    6 Comments
todancewithwolves started a discussion
Forum changed ALOT - OMGosh, this whole forum completely changed! WHen did this happen?
    8 Comments
todancewithwolves started a discussion
Fancy Goldfish tail looks burned - Greetings! I could really use someone's expertise. I have a 30 gal tank. 3 small fancy goldfish. Water is in excellent condition. I do the ... Read More
    2 Comments
todancewithwolves started a discussion
Gertrude Jekyll garden - This past August, I had an opportunity to see many cottage gardens in England. This was one of the greatest thrills! Gertrude Jekyll garden.... Read More
    11 Comments
todancewithwolves started a discussion
Found cat in garage - Found this cat crawling in the garage last night. Never seen this type in my garden before. Pretty sure it's looking for a place to bury its... Read More
    1 Comment
todancewithwolves started a discussion
Gardening and butterflies - Annette, I haven't seen many butterflies in our area the past two years. I've seen an occasional Tiger Swallowtail, but thats about it. I wo... Read More
    11 Comments
todancewithwolves started a discussion
Question abut Intestinal lymphangiectasia - The dog is a 6 year old Cocker Spaniel. He recently became ill, vomiting, diarrhea, rapid weight loss, swollen abdomen, protein levels very ... Read More
    8 Comments
todancewithwolves started a discussion
Xuan's Garden - I have had the good fortune in my travels to visit some of my Garden Web friends gardens. I was lucky enough to visit Xuan in July. I had to... Read More
    8 Comments
Show More Events...