22 Posts
tokyotech started a discussion
Longevity of the kitchen faucet with coils - The kitchen faucet with the coils seem to be the new fashion craze now. Does anyone know how long these coils last before they lose their te... Read More
    3 Comments
tokyotech started a discussion
Does the spring tension become weaker after time? - I'm afraid that the coil tension becomes weaker over time. Eventually there would be no tension anymore after a decade. Will this happen?
    1 Comment
tokyotech started a discussion
What is the maximum undermount kitchen sink size I can fit? - I'm shopping for a single bowl undermount kitchen sink for my kitchen remodel. I'd like the biggest bowl possible to fit big pots and pans, ... Read More
    3 Comments
tokyotech started a discussion
Questions on Dragon Fruit's peculiar growth - I just bought a dragon fruit cutting and am ready to plant it. I've been reading about how most people grow it. They say it needs to grow up... Read More
    1 Comment
tokyotech started a discussion
English name of the Century Guava? - I have a guava variant from Taiwan called ä¸Âç´Âè­æ¨Â, which literally translates to Century Guava. It is green and bumpy on the ou... Read More
    3 Comments
tokyotech started a discussion
Sugar-apple versus Atemoya - I'm not sure whether to grow a sugar-apple or an atemoya - my Taiwanese florist can get me either one. The sugar-apple has quite a lot of bi... Read More
1 Like    10 Comments
tokyotech started a discussion
Different chairs at the ends of the dining table - On occasion, I've seen photos where the chairs on the ends of the dining table are different than the ones on the sides. Firstly, what is th... Read More
    4 Comments
tokyotech started a discussion
Is it considered poor taste to put curtains over blinds? - I have blinds similar to what you see in the attached photo. These blinds do not block sunlight well, so I'm woken up earlier than I'd like.... Read More
    5 Comments
tokyotech started a discussion
Fix poorly stained bathroom vanity - My contractor ran off with my downpayment before finishing my bathroom remodel. Out of the many mishaps, the bathroom vanity was not properl... Read More
    7 Comments
tokyotech started a discussion
How to get a water connection for my shower panel? - I had a lousy contractor remodel my shower. He ran off with my downpayment before finishing. When I tried to turn on my shower panel, no wat... Read More
    7 Comments
Show More Events...