12 Posts
trempel started a discussion
Tile - I love this tile. Could you give me the details. Thank you so very much
1 Like    Comment
trempel started a discussion
Shelving - Where can I purchase the shelving behind the bathtub
    1 Comment
trempel started a discussion
Kitchen Color - Hi we love your kitchen and have been looking forever for a Colour to spray the cabinets with no luck. Until now. Can you tell us the colour... Read More
    2 Comments
trempel started a discussion
The area rug - I absolutely Love the area rug. Who is the manufacture and where can I find it. Thank you so much
1 Like    1 Comment
trempel started a discussion
Stainless steel bed - Where can we get this perfect bed
    Comment
trempel started a discussion
Tree painting - Where can I find the tree painting on the wall behind the lamp
    1 Comment
trempel started a discussion
In love with the bench - Hi could you please tell me where we could find a bench like this one. It is perfect
    Comment
trempel started a discussion
Wall - Are the walls painted or wallpapered. Mad if either What Color and paint or wall paper. I'm from Canada. Thank you so very much
    1 Comment
trempel started a discussion
The day bed - Where could I buy this day bed. Thank you
    Comment
trempel started a discussion
This rug - Where can I buy this rug?
    1 Comment
Show More Events...