94 Posts
Trish Walter started a discussion
Anyone know what kind of sink this is so I can search for it? Bar Sink - Looks like it might be cool for basement. Thanks.
    9 Comments
Trish Walter started a discussion
GRANITE SINK MOUNTING QUESTION IF CHANGE OUT... ?? Experts? - KRAUS workstation 17 [Kore 17] My prep sink is just the pro 17 I thought I could add the cutting board 'after the fact' not realizing the gr... Read More
    3 Comments
Trish Walter started a discussion
I think I picked a backsplash. Thoughts? - I've been struggling with backsplash for my open kitchen. I'm afraid to wait to long because then it never gets done [past house put tempora... Read More
    34 Comments
Trish Walter started a discussion
Finishing Our Basement...Input Appreciated... - We are finishing our basement. I originally wanted more of an industrial basement look with painted ceiling and LVP floors...but our house i... Read More
    8 Comments
Trish Walter started a discussion
Struggling with what to do on sides of fireplace...originally thought - built-ins but 'budget'. LOL. Then thought on left I'd do a media console for TV and right a tall mirror or ladder, etc...but now I'm thinkin... Read More
    29 Comments
Trish Walter started a discussion
Gas Insert for Wood Burning that has gas starter ?? - So we had our current house fireplace inspected. There are open gaps in flue system. $3k to reline. Inspector thought it would be cheaper to... Read More
    13 Comments
Trish Walter started a discussion
Garage Storage? What have you done? - we have moved in and didn't think about shelving etc. for the garage. LOL. So we have a blank slate. Ideas? Is there a website like for clos... Read More
    29 Comments
Trish Walter started a discussion
Help me with my laundry room design... - here is the floorplan...please note home is done. I just don't have a picture. But walls doors window and plumbing are all in place...etc. W... Read More
    19 Comments
Trish Walter started a discussion
Update. Help me finish Great Room. You had helped before. details. - the Original Post. https://www.houzz.com/discussions/5958064/help-me-design-my-great-room-dining-and-living-room-combo inspiration photo: ... Read More
    62 Comments
Trish Walter started a discussion
What size area rug for 16x18 Great Room? - 10x14 or 12x15 or ? here's a shot looking into dining/great going to arrange furniture like this...I have similar furniture. this great r... Read More
    1 Comment
Show More Events...