7 Posts
Ty started a discussion
ideas for mounting vanity lighting and mirror in challenged space - We want to replace the vanity and washer/dryer (picture attached) with a double vanity (that dividing wall will be removed). The problem is ... Read More
    1 Comment
Ty started a discussion
new staircase disrupts open concept goal - We're in the beginning process of a remodel (1918 Craftsman) and to get the number of bedrooms we want on the upper floor our best option is... Read More
    4 Comments
Ty started a discussion
is this dresser mid-century or traditional? - my wife says this dresser is traditional, but I say it's mid-century modern or at least from the 60's or 70's. which style is it? the origi... Read More
1 Like    13 Comments
Ty started a discussion
long narrow-ish master bedroom - My wife and I will soon convert our income property apartment back into the house, wall off the current living room and make it our master b... Read More
    18 Comments
Ty started a discussion
purple guest room with green armoire - I have a guest room that has purple walls and a big green armoire, both of which must stay (I don't have the energy to re-paint the walls no... Read More
1 Like    49 Comments
Ty started a discussion
need help identifying end table - Does anyone know the style, manufacturer, model and/or place where I can buy this end/side table? I only have one and want another to make i... Read More
    6 Comments
Ty started a discussion
Better furnishing and decorating methods - Bought a house a year ago and our method so far for furnishing and decorating all the rooms has been aimlessly sifting through free or reall... Read More
    11 Comments