15 Posts
U Tyler started a discussion
Paint colour ? - can you advise. ? thx
    Comment
U Tyler started a discussion
Help needed with boys room. - Hoping somebody can help me pull this small room together. I just can't seem to "see it" at all :-( Only thing I'm thinking is of... Read More
    8 Comments
U Tyler started a discussion
Where was the loft bed sourced ? - Exactly what we're looking for !
    Comment
U Tyler started a discussion
    3 Comments
U Tyler started a discussion
flooring - where did you source this flooring ? looks fantastic and we are redoing our basement after a flooding .... actually glad to say goodbye to... Read More
    5 Comments
U Tyler started a discussion
Couch - Can you tell the name of the couch please ?
    Comment
U Tyler started a discussion
    1 Comment
U Tyler started a discussion
    Comment
U Tyler started a discussion
    2 Comments
U Tyler started a discussion
chalkboard - where can I source something like this chalkboard ... or eve whiteboard with magnetism ?
1 Like    4 Comments
Show More Events...