19 Posts
v f started a discussion
    Comment
v f started a discussion
Is it possible to order the set with brown wicker and blue cushions? - I like the set but would prefer the dark brown wicker and pale blue cushions.
    Comment
v f started a discussion
hardwood floor color selection - We have relatively low ceilings and are redoing our hardwood floors. Would dark color stain make the rooms darker and smaller? selecting har... Read More
    1 Comment
v f started a discussion
valiafeinstein@hotmail.com - I have a small kitchen to remodel in brooklyn NY. Where are your cabinets from and who did the work? Thank you
    Comment
v f started a discussion
    3 Comments
v f started a discussion
I am interested in couple of your sofas. I would like to get a sample - I would like the sample of fabric. I am mostly interested in a flex/tan taupe color and the dark red (forgot the name). Thank you
    1 Comment
v f started a discussion
what is the difference between remark sofa eeI-1633 and Modway eei 163 - You show two very similar items by 2 different vendors in the same color at ($727.99 and 758,23) Modway EEI-1633 and Remark EEI 1633. The de... Read More
    1 Comment
v f started a discussion
remodeling a master bathroom into a spa, ahh - The first time I posted about this project we were working on selecting a contractor to manage the project and turn our vision into a very r... Read More
    Comment
v f started a discussion
accent tile for this wall tile? - I am considering similar wall tile for the walls in my master bath. The tile will go for 4 feet from the floor. I would like a thin accent t... Read More
    Comment
Show More Events...