13 Posts
vshanar started a discussion
Don't know what to put on the wall because of the thermostat
    Comment
vshanar started a discussion
Intimidating foyer wall!!! - This wall is so tall I want to make sure I do it right. Please help me with decorating ideas. Including the niche.
    1 Comment
vshanar started a discussion
Short wall ideas - I'm stuck on what to do with this wall area. I thought of art or tall plant or even a console table with decor on top....
    7 Comments
vshanar started a discussion
Thermostat issue on the wall - Any ideas on decorating my kitchen dining room? The darn thermostat is throwing every idea I have off!
    4 Comments
vshanar started a discussion
Kitchen dining Thermostat issue on the wall is making it hard to decorate. What should I do?
    Comment
vshanar started a discussion
Can I put a round chandelier over my island? Can the chandelier width reach the edge of the island width wise?
    Comment
vshanar started a discussion
Kitchen lighting
    Comment
vshanar started a discussion
Kitchen island lighting - Can I hang an alabaster and brass light fixture over my kitchen island? I have the color tahoe for my granite granite, dark brown cabinets,... Read More
    2 Comments
vshanar started a discussion
Open concept living space - Is this the best setup for my furniture? Wall ideas? Can I still use bar stools in front of kitchen bar?
    19 Comments
vshanar started a discussion
    Comment
Show More Events...