11 Posts
vsmama started a discussion
position of a towel ring/ bar - This is our new shower room: 2.5m × 2.5m. Where would you place a towel ring/ bar? I bought a towel ring to be placed between the door and t... Read More
    3 Comments
vsmama started a discussion
what to do with this big gap! - Dear houzzers, so I bought some solid lovely fire doors, hoping they can provide some degree of sound insulation. Because the floor of our h... Read More
    5 Comments
vsmama started a discussion
sofa - where is it from? - Dear houzzers, I really like this sofa. If you know where it might be from, do you mind share the info with me? Thanks in advance.
    3 Comments
vsmama started a discussion
Direction of hardwood flooring - Dear houzzers, I am stuck in a design dilemma. Can I once again borrow your wisdom please? So our project has progressed to the flooring sta... Read More
1 Like    6 Comments
vsmama started a discussion
love footstool and mirror - Hi there, can you please advise where the footstool and mirrors are from? I would love to have them in my living room.
    1 Comment
vsmama started a discussion
paint colour for shaded south facing room - Dear houzzers, I need your sound advice again on the paint colour. Our tree-shaded south-facing living room is dark and cold in winter. It i... Read More
    20 Comments
vsmama started a discussion
lovely doors - The 1930's doors at the far right are lovely. Are they original?
    2 Comments
vsmama started a discussion
What do I do with this space? - What would you do with this space? The wall is nearly 6m long, 3m on the left and 2 m on the right of the chimney breast. A full length ward... Read More
    4 Comments
vsmama started a discussion
period feature - dado rail, coving - Dear houzzers, so we bought this amazing 1930's 5 bed house. But unfortunately nearly all of the original features have gone. What a shame! ... Read More
    4 Comments
vsmama started a discussion
remove the en suite and dressing room? - floor plan redesign - Happy new year in advance! We inherited the following floor layout from the previous owner. If this was your house, how would you redesign t... Read More
    14 Comments
Show More Events...