5 Posts
Robert Corr started a discussion
Can you change top - I was wondering if this is available with a white top
    1 Comment
Robert Corr started a discussion
Heater if available please - Where can I purchase the heater for this is it listed somewhere or do
    1 Comment
Robert Corr started a discussion
Can the water be turned up hotter than 80 degrees F - It says it can be over ridden but how and where ?
    1 Comment
Robert Corr started a discussion
What is the weight of this item? - I am going to be trying to bring this up a staircase with an opening of like 62 " between the stair lip of the tread and the finish mou... Read More
    2 Comments
Robert Corr started a discussion
Delivery to Hartford Ct - Hello could you tell me how long it would take to receive this tub in the Hartford Ct area I am located in New Britain Ct and need the tub... Read More
    1 Comment