11 Posts
HU-284226487 started a discussion
What makes an Old Garden Rose - Explanation of what an Old Garden Rose is Every Rose is placed within a class name, This determines whether it is an. O.G.R. or not. Hence a... Read More
    1 Comment
HU-284226487 started a discussion
Need introduction date for Mrs. Dudley Cross. I was told 2 different d - I collect Old garden Tea roses and it's the only one I don't have a date for yet. Thanks Lux
    1 Comment
HU-284226487 started a discussion
Do you have a favorite Moss rose? - I fell in love with "Goethe' at the Sacramento Cemetery rose garden. I have grown 'Quatre Saisons Blanc Mosseaux' for 2 years and its'... Read More
    53 Comments
HU-284226487 started a discussion
I am jubilant, over this antique Moss rose: - It is the end of February, 2024 and most of my Old Garden Tea roses are fully in bud and to my surprise 'Quartre Saisons Blanc Mosseaux' (4 ... Read More
    Comment
HU-284226487 started a discussion
Roses at 2022 'A celebration of Old Roses' - I take notes when I visit this event so I have at hand roses I wish to purchase when available as well as the most fragrant rose displayed, ... Read More
    3 Comments
HU-284226487 started a discussion
Why would 'Peace' roses sell out in early November? - I've tried Regan and Palatine and they have both sold out of bareroot 'Peace' roses. I only need 7 of them, any ideas? Lux.
    5 Comments
HU-284226487 started a discussion
What is the best drip system for rosebushes? Under $150? - I'd like an automatic system that is low tech enough for an elderly dyslexic person to use. It needs to have a timer and all the usual stu... Read More
    33 Comments
HU-284226487 started a discussion
Looking for a yellow Tea that won't fade to pale yellow or white. - A neighbor asked me for the name of "that beautiful white rose in your front yard. I didn't know what he was talking about at first un... Read More
    18 Comments
HU-284226487 started a discussion
Roseseek: I've lost the address of the jewelry store that sells cheap - tiny scissors. Could you please post it here again? Many Thanks, Lux. P.S. I love your blog.
    3 Comments
HU-284226487 started a discussion
Rose hybridizing questions. - I am in absolute awe of rose hybridizers. I tried a couple years ago to get viable seeds from Tea X Tea crosses and I failed in my effort ... Read More
    8 Comments
Show More Events...