4 Posts
Noel McAfee started a discussion
where is the wallpaper from? - Who makes the wallpaper
    Comment
Noel McAfee started a discussion
what’s missing? - I bought these utensils awhile ago, reminds me of when I was a kid just a little more modern. I feel like they need something though. Maybe ... Read More
    19 Comments
Noel McAfee started a discussion
paint color help - I painted my powder room sea salt, but I’m not too happy with it. The sink and toilet are a brown swirl type pattern from the 80,s I think. ... Read More
    10 Comments
Noel McAfee started a discussion
I’d like to add shelves in my laundry room but not sure how to proceed - I plan on painting the cabinet white and want shelves to the right. Or should I move the cabinet to the center? However I thought a new one ... Read More
    15 Comments