10 Posts
Rebecca X started a discussion
5/16 or 3/8 glass for Frameless, bypass doors? - Does anyone have 5/16 glass in their frameless sliding tub doors? Do they rattle and/or feel too light? I am hearing mixed responses from gl... Read More
    Comment
Rebecca X started a discussion
Fleurco Mercury bypass (glass) tub door? - Has anyone installed the Fleurco Mercury tub or shower sliding door? I prefer the handle style over the Gemini Plus, but the glass is only 5... Read More
    Comment
Rebecca X started a discussion
design help needed- side by side medicine cabinets over sink and toile - I’m thinking of hanging two 30” Mirrored medicine cabinets side by side so they extend over my vanity and toilet (like in the photo). 1st- a... Read More
    1 Comment
Rebecca X started a discussion
what size tile is used for the herringbone? - Love this bathroom! What size tile did you use for the herringbone pattern? thanks
    Comment
Rebecca X started a discussion
what brand of faucets and diverter trim? - What brand of gold faucets/shower head etc for the tub and sink did you use? I’m having a hard time finding the right shade of gold and also... Read More
    Comment
Rebecca X started a discussion
where did you get the blue vanity? - Love the bathroom? Where did you buy the blue vanity? Model? Thanks!
1 Like    1 Comment
Rebecca X started a discussion
beautiful bathroom! how wide is your bathtub? - Love how you centered the faucets. I’d like to do the same thing, but am worried it will impede on the space while you’re showering. How wid... Read More
    Comment
Rebecca X started a discussion
where did you get the vanity? - I’d love more details about the vanity! Thanks
3 Likes    3 Comments
Rebecca X started a discussion
    Comment
Rebecca X started a discussion
2 Likes    1 Comment