Sign In
Join as a Pro
History of Houzz
FIND PROFESSIONALS
DESIGN & RENOVATION
Architects
Bathroom Renovators
Architectural Designers
Design & Construction
Home Builders
Interior Designers & Decorators
Joinery & Cabinet Makers
Kitchen Designers & Renovators
GARDEN & OUTDOORS
Decks, Patios & Structures
Fencing & Gates
Garden & Landscape Supplies
Landscape Architects & Designers
Landscape Contractors
Pools & Spas
HOME IMPROVEMENT
Carpenters
Lighting
Stone, Pavers & Concrete
Home Stylists & Property Staging
Tile, Stone & Benchtops
Windows
Furniture & Home Decor
Building Supplies
Kitchen & Bath Fixtures
HOME SERVICES
Cleaners & Removalists
Electricians
Furniture Restoration
Heating & Air Conditioning
Painting & Wallpaper
Plumbers
Roofing & Gutters
Other Contractors
STORIES
STORIES FROM HOUZZ
Houzz Tours
Kitchens
Bathrooms
More Rooms
Decorating
Outdoor Living
Renovating
Architecture
Fun Houzz
Most Popular
Life
Houzz TV
HOUZZ RESEARCH
HOUZZ TV
ADVICE
HOUZZ DISCUSSIONS
Design Dilemma
Before & After
Polls
Kitchens
Living Rooms
Gardens
Bathrooms
Renovating
Home Decorating
Flooring
Exterior
Building a home
Jen Jen
Ideabooks
Activity
Activity
Comments
Posts
Reviews
2 Posts
9 October 2021
Jen Jen
started a discussion
I need a cohesive floor in a transitional style home. Any ideas? -
I have a transitional style home. In the kitchen area there is an island. The island have reddish tone wood with a dark butcherblock counte...
Read More
Like
6 Comments
See
6
more comments
Sign Up to Comment
27 February 2020
Jen Jen
started a discussion
Will it interrupt flow to bring corner upper cabinet down to counter? -
I have an L shaped kitchen. I don't have a lot of upper wall space because I added too many windows. I was thinking of bringing a upper co...
Read More
Like
14 Comments
See
14
more comments
Sign Up to Comment