11 Posts
Tammy (Southern Ont) Zone 4/5 USDA started a discussion
My 2023 Rose Garden - I'm not sure anyone remembers me, because I haven't posted all summer. My computer did an update, I got logged out, and couldn't remember wh... Read More
    9 Comments
Tammy (Southern Ont) Zone 4/5 USDA started a discussion
Snow kissed winter roses! - Thought you‘d enjoy these photos… Pomponella Fairytale New Dawn, peeping in the kitchen window just before the snow came. The last of ... Read More
    14 Comments
Tammy (Southern Ont) Zone 4/5 USDA started a discussion
My 2021 (mostly) Rose Garden Video - Every fall, I put together a video of this year’s garden. I thought some of you might enjoy it. Roses are my first love, but I have other... Read More
    13 Comments
Tammy (Southern Ont) Zone 4/5 USDA started a discussion
Question about delaying my blooms… - I’m heading away for two weeks and my roses are getting ready to bloom again soon. The Japanese beetles are also really bad right now and I... Read More
    3 Comments
Tammy (Southern Ont) Zone 4/5 USDA started a discussion
I LOVE Sally Holmes (My 2021 Garden) - Of all my roses, I do believe Sally Holmes can officially be declared my favourite. My goodness, she's straight out of a fairytale. This is ... Read More
    70 Comments
Tammy (Southern Ont) Zone 4/5 USDA started a discussion
Roses in the garden are finally starting to wake up... - It's a magical misty morning here and the roses are finally starting to bloom. There are hundreds of buds on these Sally Holmes roses ready... Read More
    23 Comments
Tammy (Southern Ont) Zone 4/5 USDA started a discussion
My 2020 Rose Garden (Video) - Okay, somehow I managed to upload a video onto YouTube. First time ever so I have no idea what I’m doing....but if this works, it’s a pretty... Read More
1 Like    6 Comments
Tammy (Southern Ont) Zone 4/5 USDA started a discussion
Augusta Louise, Mitsouko, and other lovely ladies... - Thought you might like a peek into some of the blooms in my Canadian garden. Augusta Louise Mitsouko New Dawn Sally Holmes on the ga... Read More
26 Likes    154 Comments
Tammy (Southern Ont) Zone 4/5 USDA started a discussion
My 2019 Garden (Video) - Every year, I make a video (for myself) of the garden, both as a keepsake and to know what I want to change/tweak. Anyhow, it's always fun ... Read More
4 Likes    15 Comments
Tammy (Southern Ont) Zone 4/5 USDA started a discussion
Some Autumn Roses (Quicksilver/Nahema/Pomponella) - Let's see if I can post these. I've been having a tricky time! *fingers crossed*
13 Likes    28 Comments
Show More Events...