10 Posts
whyknot7 started a discussion
Help with color of granite and fiona green vinyl slate floor. - This is the old kitchen we are redoing. Keeping the flooring. Have all new stainless steel appliances. Cabinets will be replaced with an of... Read More
    6 Comments
whyknot7 started a discussion
Need help with my kitchen. Renovating kitchen. - I have a vinyl sheet Fiona Green Slate kitchen floor which I love and do not want to replace at the moment. I want to use an off white colo... Read More
    2 Comments
whyknot7 started a discussion
Have this floor. - Re-doing all kitchen cabinets and countertops. Keeping my vinyl (same colour slate) floor. Would like to go with off white/creamier tone o... Read More
    Comment
whyknot7 started a discussion
    1 Comment
whyknot7 started a discussion
Beautiful! - Would like to know the colour of the cabinets and what is the colour of the countertops please?
    1 Comment
whyknot7 started a discussion
    1 Comment
whyknot7 started a discussion
Would these colors go with a slate floor? Very beautiful!! Thanks. - we are re-doing our kitchen with the same colour and style cabinets. We have a slate coloured floor and having a very difficult time pickin... Read More
    2 Comments
whyknot7 started a discussion
Are the countertops granite and what is the name of it? Thanks. - I have the same flooring with cloud white kitchen cabinets and I am having a difficult time finding a granite countertop to match. Love the... Read More
    1 Comment
whyknot7 started a discussion
    1 Comment