63 Posts
Jeanne started a discussion
Daylily storage - How do I store tubers for 4 months
    2 Comments
Jeanne started a discussion
Garden Phlox problem? - I moved a Garden Phlox "Laura" from VT to NJ and instead of blooming Blue, it bloomed pink. I then purchased another one which wa... Read More
    16 Comments
Jeanne started a discussion
Carmen Rene daylily - Does anyone know where I can purchase Carmen Rene?
    3 Comments
Jeanne started a discussion
Can click vinyl plank flooring be put down over linoleum? - I have 300sf of sheet vinyl down on the kitchen floor. I want to put a floating luxury vinyl plank floor over it. Will this work? I would... Read More
    2 Comments
Jeanne started a discussion
Amazing September blooms - Mid September in Southern VT and it has been in the 80s for a week! Went swimming in the lake yesterday! Don't know if it is the weather but... Read More
5 Likes    11 Comments
Jeanne started a discussion
Yikes! DL in refrigerator - I was away for a week and hubby put daylily shipments in refrigerator. Will they be ok?
    3 Comments
Jeanne started a discussion
Margo Reed Indeed or Heavenly Angel Ice? - Planning my orders. Can't decide between Margo Reed Indeed (which I can find relatively cheap) and Heavenly Angel Ice (hard to find and pri... Read More
    10 Comments
Jeanne started a discussion
Lates for Zone 5 - Vermont plus new bed! - The last of my daylilies are blooming. Not very many, but still some color from hydrangeas, coneflowers and annuals. I will miss my mornin... Read More
5 Likes    7 Comments
Jeanne started a discussion
Need "Earlies & Lates" - Suggestions for my zone 5 garden. I have mostly Mids. Would love to find some early and lates. My wish list is long, but my 'must haves'... Read More
    4 Comments
Jeanne started a discussion
Favorite FFOs of 2017 from a Newbie - As a newbie (2016 start of addiction) 2017 has been especially exciting for me. I have found some favorites amongst my 86 cultivars. I kno... Read More
2 Likes    12 Comments
Show More Events...