48 Posts
xena243 started a discussion
Love the contemporary twist - Are the sides of this ottoman black leather ? What color are the wood legs - brown or black? Thank you
    Comment
xena243 started a discussion
Hide dining chairs - Love these chairs but debating to take the plunge into buying 6 for my live edge dining table . Is the white in the pony hide a cream white ... Read More
    Comment
xena243 started a discussion
Need chairs to coordinate with table - I bought this live edge table on line prior to moving into my new home. It has smoked glass inserts. I bought relatively inexpensive chairs ... Read More
1 Like    19 Comments
xena243 started a discussion
Where can I get those dining chairs? - What is the name /information on dining chairs ? Love them .
    Comment
xena243 started a discussion
Silver color - Any way this could be made with a silver base ?
    2 Comments
xena243 started a discussion
Silver color - Any way this could be made with a silver base ?
    1 Comment
xena243 started a discussion
Grey stool - Can you tell me if you will be getting any more of the Owen Tufted stools in grey? I’ve looked at them all and really want this particular ... Read More
    1 Comment
xena243 started a discussion
Seat fabric - Iehat is the fabric of the seat ? Is it a velvet ?
    Comment
xena243 started a discussion
Please help - How long is the actual light? I’m worried it would be too large for a kitchen island . I have 9’ ceilings . Contemporary. Can you provide ac... Read More
    Comment
xena243 started a discussion
Like this console - Is assembly required ?
    Comment
Show More Events...