11 Posts
Momof4 started a discussion
Colors - My kitchen is slowly but surely coming together. We recently decided on a color and I'm very pleased with the way it came out. I'm going f... Read More
    14 Comments
Momof4 started a discussion
Colors.... - My kitchen is slowly but surely coming together. We recently decided on a color and I'm very pleased with the way it came out. I'm going f... Read More
    2 Comments
Momof4 started a discussion
Marble cleaner - Hi, could anyone recommend a good marble cleaner?
    1 Comment
Momof4 started a discussion
Color ideas - I come on here often for advice on my new kitchen. All have been so helpful. Now I'm looking for a paint color. I have an all white kitche... Read More
    2 Comments
Momof4 started a discussion
Hardware - Thinking of handles - but can't decide in bronze or nickel.
    12 Comments
Momof4 started a discussion
Here's my granite and backsplash. - Was leaning towards a bronze pull but now not so sure. Thoughts? Grout goes on tomorrow - it's in a griege color.
    19 Comments
Momof4 started a discussion
Grout color? - These are my materials - can you please suggest a grout color for the backsplash? I was thinking white, but would also like the backsplash ... Read More
    6 Comments
Momof4 started a discussion
What to do... - I'm having my kitchen redone and opening the wall to the dining area. Any thoughts on what to do with this area? I have 4 kids and they are... Read More
    3 Comments
Momof4 started a discussion
Help! - I'm having my kitchen redone and the wall between the kitchen and dining area will be open. I now have to change out the dining area. I pre... Read More
    1 Comment
Momof4 started a discussion
How does this look? - Because I am completely exhausted from looking at different granites, I wanted to put this out there - this is the 2nd, 3rd, or possibly 4th... Read More
3 Likes    16 Comments
Show More Events...