4 Posts
zacurtis started a discussion
Ideas for front siding - We are selecting a color to repaint the siding on our house and I had a thought. Since there is so little siding on the front of the house,... Read More
    2 Comments
zacurtis started a discussion
House color ideas - I'm going to paint my house this summer. Looking for color ideas. We won't paint the brick, so that color limits us. little of the current... Read More
    1 Comment
zacurtis started a discussion
Need landscaping ideas - I'm looking for landscaping ideas for the front of my house. We just redid the backyard, but can't decide what to do with the front. The c... Read More
    1 Comment
zacurtis started a discussion
Give exterior more curb appeal - I am looking for some simple ways to give the front of my house a little more curb appeal. I don't want to paint the siding since it is vin... Read More
    5 Comments